Listed below are some questions that might be useful when talking about hormonal therapies for breast cancer:
- Can I benefit from hormonal therapy? How?
- Which hormonal therapies are suitable for me? Why?
- What does the hormonal therapy you are recommending involve?
- How much will the hormonal therapy you are recommending cost?
- What are the side effects of the hormonal therapy you are recommending?
- Is there anything I can do to reduce the risk or impact of these side effects?
- When will I start hormonal therapies if I'm having other treatments?
- Who should I contact if side effects develop?
- How can I manage side effects if they develop?
- Will hormonal therapy affect my ability to have children?
- Do I still need to use contraception if I am having hormonal therapy?
updated: Fri, 23/06/2017 - 17:21