Listed below are some general questions that may be helpful when first talking about treatment for breast cancer. Questions about individual treatments are listed in the relevant treatment section.
- Will I need to travel for treatment?
- What impact will being pregnant have on the timing of my treatment?
- Can I have a second opinion?
- Can I bring a friend/family member to my appointments?
- Do you mind if I tape record our discussion?
- Can you write down what you have told me?
updated: Fri, 23/06/2017 - 10:17