Questions to ask
Listed below are some general questions that may be helpful when first talking about treatment for breast cancer. Questions about individual treatments are listed in the relevant treatment section.
- Will I need to travel for treatment?
- What impact will being pregnant have on the timing of my treatment?
- Can I have a second opinion?
- Can I bring a friend/family member to my appointments?
- Do you mind if I tape record our discussion?
- Can you write down what you have told me?