Before deciding on any course of treatment or activity, it’s important to be well informed.
This includes being confident about the training of any complementary health practitioner.
Questions that may be helpful include:
- What training do you have?
- Exactly what is the therapy you are proposing?
- What do you hope it will do?
- What is the evidence for the success of this therapy?
- What side effects could there be?
- How common are the side effects?
- Will this therapy affect other treatments I am receiving?
- How much will this therapy cost?
updated: Fri, 23/06/2017 - 17:50