Locally advanced breast cancer
What are the signs of locally advanced breast cancer?
Signs of locally advanced breast cancer may include:
- skin that’s thickened and looks dimpled like an orange peel
- ulcers on the skin of the breast
- a lump in the breast that doesn’t move freely but feels attached to the chest wall
- a large red, swollen breast (this is called inflammatory breast cancer)
- a lump in the armpit that’s large and may not move freely away from the chest wall
- a lump at the base of the neck.