Listed below are some questions that may be helpful when talking about managing pain caused by metastatic breast cancer:
- What pain relief drugs do you recommend for me and why?
- How often should I take the drugs you are recommending?
- What are the side effects of the drugs you are recommending?
- Who should I contact if I develop side effects?
- Are there ways I can manage the side effects?
- Are there other ways I can help to relieve my pain?
- Can the pain relief drugs interact with other medicines I am taking?
- If I am taking pain relief drugs, can I drink alcohol?
- Can I still drive while I am taking pain relief drugs?
- Who should I contact if my pain changes/gets worse?
updated: Fri, 23/06/2017 - 12:33