Questions to ask about tests for breast cancer
Listed below are some questions that may be helpful when talking about tests for breast cancer:
- Which tests do I need to have?
- What will the test show?
- What are the risks of the test?
- What will the test involve?
- How much will the test cost?
- How will I feel during/after the test?
- Can I bring a friend/family member with me while I have the test?
- Can you write my test results down?
- Will the results of my tests make any difference to what treatments I can have?
Questions to ask when discussing breast cancer test results
- Where is my breast cancer?
- Can I have a copy of my pathology report?
- Can you explain my pathology report to me?
- Is my breast cancer hormone receptor positive or HER2 positive? What does this mean for me?
- Can you write down what you have told me so that I can read it again later?
updated: Tue, 27/06/2017 - 13:57